Wopila tanka — many thanks — for your generosity!
Have you started gathering your tax information?
With the New Year upon us, we are beginning to prepare tax statements, which will be mailed out in February 2017.
- St. Joseph’s Indian School is a federally recognized 501(c) 3 organization, so donations to our school are tax-deductible.
- Do you still have your thank you letters? The statement on the back qualifies your gift for tax purposes.
OR, log in to our website! By setting up a one-time login you can:
- Review your online giving history.
- Update your name, mailing address, email address and phone number.
- Let us know which topics interest you most.
- Link to social accounts.
- Update your automatic donation information and more.
Pilamaya — thank you — for your support in 2016!