Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Summary of Description:Responsible for the operation of the inserting machines, under the guidance of the technical support, to assemble mail for posting.
Accountability: Reports to the Production Manager
- Unpacks and prepares for assembly materials for use on the inserting machines.
- Keeps all inserting machine feeders filled to insure a smooth and unbroken machine operation according to the set production standards.
- Prepares mail for the Post Office according to the U.S. Postal Service guidelines, and policies and procedures of the Development Office.
- Position requires frequent bending, lifting, and carrying bundles weighing up to 35 lbs. and occasionally 50 lbs.
- Bulk of work is done while standing.
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred
Apply now »
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
Apply now »
To apply, please send resume to:
Attn: Mandy McLaughlin
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325