Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Position: Assistant Director of Information Technology and Operations
Summary of Position:
The Director of Information Technology and Operations is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing current information and production technologies sufficient to meet the objectives of St. Joseph’s development and child services program goals. This is an exempt position.
Reports to the Director of Information Technology and Operations
- Participates in the strategic planning of the development office.
- Ensures IT/Operations has the resources necessary to perform its function effectively.
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or IS with 10 years IT experience
- Must possess excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must possess strong project management skills and demonstrated proficiency at managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to lead staff in a strategic direction achieving results consistent with our objectives, values, and mission.
Interested candidates may email their resume to email@example.com
Position: Press Operator
Summary of Position: The Press Operator operates Tipi Press Printing presses and peripheral equipment. This is a nonexempt position.
Accountability: Reports to the Tipi Press Manager
- Maintains and operates the assigned presses and related equipment.
- Is cross-trained on all Tipi Press Printing equipment in order to assist the department as necessary.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment and assures safe working conditions.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in Field
- Good mechanical skills
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently moves with Pallet Jack Truck 2500 to 3000 lbs.
- Regularly bends, stoops, and crouches.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
- Uses the abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly over time without becoming fatigued.
- Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods.
- Ear plugs are recommended and offered due to the loud work environment.
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325