Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Personal Care Specialist
The Personal Care Specialist focuses on donor engagement and satisfaction. The position requires engaging donors on the phone, through the mail or online by handling their questions and concerns in a professional, respectful manner.
- Serves as the face and voice of St. Joseph’s Indian School acting in a positive, professional manner focusing on donor satisfaction and engagement.
- Communicates the mission, programs, and events of St. Joseph’s Indian School in an articulate, comprehensive manner.
- High school education
- Experience in telephone work and making numerous outbound calls/li>
- Experience in successfully engaging individuals on the telephone
- Two years of customer service or telemarketing experience is highly desired
- Ability to learn applicable software including Donor Direct CRM
The Press Operator operates Tipi Press Printing presses and peripheral equipment.
- Maintains and operates the assigned presses and related equipment.
- Is cross-trained on all Tipi Press Printing equipment in order to assist the department as necessary.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment and assures safe working conditions.
- Assists in the introduction of equipment and training of new employees.
- Works as a team member with the Tipi Press Printing staff to produce as quality product.
- Attends meetings, workshops and seminars that concern Tipi Press Printing.
- Performs functions related to record keeping of inventory and labor/job time allocation.
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently moves with Pallet Jack Truck 2500 to 3000 lbs.
- Regularly bends, stoops, and crouches.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
- Uses the abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly over time without becoming fatigued.
- Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods.
- Ear plugs are recommended and offered due to the loud work environment.
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325