Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Planned Giving Personal Care Specialist
Summary of Position:
The Planned Giving Personal Care Specialist focuses on Planned Giving donor engagement and satisfaction. Engagement is attained through multiple means of communication in a professional, respectful manner. The position provides administrative/clerical support for those activities involved with creating, describing and promoting all forms of Planned Giving appeals. This is a nonexempt position.
Reports to the Planned Giving Manager
- Serves a portfolio of Planned Giving donors by solving their concerns or requests in a timely, helpful and fully conclusive manner.
- Maintains, documents, and provides accurate records of all donor-related contacts and activities through a comprehensive Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Moves Management process.
- Processes Gift Annuity proposals, contracts and monthly annuity checks according to established policies and procedures.
- High school education
- Experience in telephone work and making numerous outbound calls
- Experience in successfully engaging individuals on the telephone is important
- Two years of customer service and telemarketing experience is highly desired
Summary of Position:
Responsible for the operation of the inserting machines, under the guidance of the technical support, to assemble mail for posting.
Reports to the Production Manager
- Unpacks and prepares for assembly materials for use on the inserting machines.
- Keeps all inserting machine feeders filled to insure a smooth and unbroken machine operation according to the set production standards.
- Prepares mail for the Post Office according to the U.S. Postal Service guidelines, and policies and procedures of the Development Office.
- Position requires frequent bending, lifting, and carrying bundles weighing up to 35 lbs. and occasionally 50 lbs.
- Bulk of work is done while standing.
- High School Degree or equivalent preferred
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325