Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Personal Care Specialist
The Personal Care Specialist focuses on donor engagement and satisfaction. The position requires engaging donors on the phone, through the mail or online by handling their questions and concerns in a professional, respectful manner.
- Serves as the face and voice of St. Joseph’s Indian School acting in a positive, professional manner focusing on donor satisfaction and engagement.
- Communicates the mission, programs, and events of St. Joseph’s Indian School in an articulate, comprehensive manner.
- High school education
- Experience in telephone work and making numerous outbound calls/li>
- Experience in successfully engaging individuals on the telephone
- Two years of customer service or telemarketing experience is highly desired
- Ability to learn applicable software including Donor Direct CRM
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325