Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Position: Press Operator
Summary of Position: The Press Operator operates Tipi Press Printing presses and peripheral equipment. This is a nonexempt position.
Accountability: Reports to the Tipi Press Manager
- Maintains and operates the assigned presses and related equipment.
- Is cross-trained on all Tipi Press Printing equipment in order to assist the department as necessary.
- Performs routine cleaning and maintenance of equipment and assures safe working conditions.
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience in Field
- Good mechanical skills
- Frequently lifts, carries or otherwise moves and positions objects weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently moves with Pallet Jack Truck 2500 to 3000 lbs.
- Regularly bends, stoops, and crouches.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods.
- Uses the abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly over time without becoming fatigued.
- Uses both hands and wrists repetitively for prolonged periods.
- Ear plugs are recommended and offered due to the loud work environment.
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325