Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Summary of Description:The Seasonal Nurse will assist with nursing duties at the Health Center beginning in late August and extending through mid December. This position requires on-call rotation for weekend and evening hours. This is a temporary, non-exempt position.
Accountability: Reports to the Health Center Supervising Nurse
- Oversees patient follow-up care and instructions after physician visit. Provides continuity of patient care by ensuring scheduling of diagnostic procedures in other medical facilities, pre-authorization of these procedures, and patient contact.
- Using proficiency in laboratory skills, assists with ordering and/or performing diagnostic procedures to identify and assess the patient’s clinical and health care needs.
- Administers prescribed injections, medications, vaccines, and treatments in accordance with approved nursing techniques. Assists the Supervising Staff Nurse with dispensing and controlling medications.
- Maintains, tracks and organizes vital statistics, medical forms, and other pertinent data on students and staff. Uses the computer to enter PQI information and enter/update information into the health center database.
- BA or Associate’s Degree
- State nursing license
Apply now »
Paid Media Specialist
Summary of Description: The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for all aspects of digital paid advertising efforts. The position plays a key role in translating marketing objectives into paid social and search strategies and direct the development of the media plans. This is a nonexempt position.
Accountability: Reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing
- Develops and implements ongoing testing strategies, including landing page optimization, to improve campaign performance.
- Analyzes performance data, providing accurate interpretations and action plans while maintaining and improving campaign efficiency.
- Develops and implements link-building strategies and works closely on reputation management goals
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Accepted — minimum of two years of experience in dedicated paid media marketing (i.e. experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of paid search and display, defining keyword, placement, and/or audience targeting, and writing or helping create effective text and display ad copy, highly relevant and targeted to products and/or services being marketed).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
Apply now »
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
Apply now »
To apply, please send resume to:
Attn: Mandy McLaughlin
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325