Chamberlain employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working at St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Provides direct support for the Facilities Department.
- Assists in developing and maintaining work, project, and preventative maintenance schedules for the Facilities Department.
- Organizes the RQ process, prioritizing items, setting up work orders and completing RQ’s on a timely basis.
- Communicates with outside organizations such as contractors, county departments and state departments to assure information exchange and mutual assistance.
Child Services Staff (Residential Staff)
- Single or married
- Strong role models
- Emotional and physical support
- Two staff members per home (12 students)
- 10 month contract
- Rotating schedule (six days on/three off)
We welcome all qualified applications and will keep on file for one year.
To apply, please send resume to:
St. Joseph's Indian School HR Dept.
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325