Sioux Falls employment opportunities
We're always looking for great team members!
Working for St. Joseph's Indian School is a blessing and a gift to the Native American children in need we serve.
Paid Media Specialist
Summary of Description: The Paid Media Specialist is responsible for all aspects of digital paid advertising efforts. The position plays a key role in translating marketing objectives into paid social and search strategies and direct the development of the media plans. This is a nonexempt position.
Accountability: Reports to the Director of Integrated Marketing
- Develops and implements ongoing testing strategies, including landing page optimization, to improve campaign performance.
- Analyzes performance data, providing accurate interpretations and action plans while maintaining and improving campaign efficiency.
- Develops and implements link-building strategies and works closely on reputation management goals
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Accepted — minimum of two years of experience in dedicated paid media marketing (i.e. experience with bid monitoring and adjustment of paid search and display, defining keyword, placement, and/or audience targeting, and writing or helping create effective text and display ad copy, highly relevant and targeted to products and/or services being marketed).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
Apply now »
To apply, please send resume to:
Attn: Mandy McLaughlin
PO Box 89
Chamberlain, SD 57325