Employment at St. Joseph's is more than a job — it is life's great work!
From houseparenting to teaching, there is always work to be done at St. Joseph's Indian School!
Joining our team requires commitment to excellence, a positive attitude and respect for the Lakota (Sioux) culture. We seek individuals with the following qualities:
- Extreme dedication
- Enormous capacity to share and care
- Team player for betterment of each child
- Participation and appreciation of Lakota culture and spiritual development
- Sense of mission in helping others less fortunate
- Ability to motivate young people to think, respond and learn
- Good stamina
- A preference for order