St. Joseph’s Indian School is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation as defined by the US IRS.
Our status is granted as part of a group exemption for members of the US Catholic Conference.
Simply, this means all gifts to St. Joseph's Indian School are tax-deductible.
- Group exemption number is #0928
- Federal tax ID # is 46-0235912
- St. Joseph's 501(c)(3) letter
50% Limit Organizations
St. Joseph’s Indian School is a 50% limit organization based on the following two IRS requirements:
- Churches and conventions or associations of churches.
- Educational Organizations with a regular faculty and curriculum that normally have a regularly enrolled student body attending classes on site.
Visit the IRS website for more information.
Philámayaye — thank you — for supporting the Lakota (Sioux) children in need.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-341-2235 if you have additional questions or concerns about your contributions to St. Joseph's Indian School.