Because of generous friends, we can reach out to Lakota (Sioux) children and their families, just like we have since 1927.
- Admission and all services to Native American children and families remain free-of-charge.
- Outreach programs continue on the Cheyenne River, Lower Brule and Crow Creek reservations.
- Private individuals continue to provide nearly all our support — about 98% to be more exact.
- Donor development is the process and programs required to find new donors.
- Fundraising defines our efforts and responsibilities to current donors.
Because of you:
- For every dollar raised, 67-cents goes directly to the children attending St. Joseph’s Indian School, their families living in reservation communities, and toward cultural and faith development.
- St. Joseph’s Indian School can fulfill our mission by educating our students for life — mind, body, heart and spirit.