Because of generous friends, we can reach out to Lakota (Sioux) children and their families since 1927.
- Admission and all services to Native American children and families remained free.
- Outreach programs continued on the Cheyenne River, Lower Brule and Crow Creek Reservations.
- Private individuals continued to provide nearly all our support.
- For every dollar raised, 67 cents goes to the children attending St. Joseph’s, families living on reservations and cultural and faith development.
- Donor development is the process and program required to find new donors. 98% of all funds raised come from donors — like you!
- Fundraising defines our efforts and responsibilities to current donors.