St. Joseph’s Indian School has served Lakota (Sioux) children and families since 1927. Reaching out to American Indian youth on Indian reservations and beyond, remains St. Joseph’s Indian School’s mission.
Child poverty and abuse are serious issues on Indian reservations. By supporting St. Joseph’s Indian School, you are helping Native American children in need regain pride in the Lakota (Sioux) culture by learning the Lakota language, studying Native American culture and healing the broken family circle from which they come.
Lakota (Sioux) children in need escape extreme poverty and other issues when they attend St. Joseph’s Indian School.
Tax-deductible gifts help Native American children in need receive:
- A safe, stable home away from reservation hardships
- Individual counseling and guidance
- Carefully planned curriculum based on Lakota (Sioux) culture and individual student needs
- Tools to help build confidence, boost self-esteem, improve cultural awareness
- All of this and more to live a bright, productive, possibility-filled future
You can be the reason Lakota Children Dream!
The DreamMakers are a special group of friends who give automatic monthly gifts to ensure the Lakota (Sioux) children are provided for year-round. For as little as 32 cents a day, 100% of your monthly contribution will go directly to helping meet our students’ immediate needs … and will help provide dreams for the future.
Planned Giving opportunities
Annuities, memorials, bequests and securities allow tax deductions for you while helping Native American children!
Our gift store offers Native American inspired products and so much more. Great for gift giving.