A memorial gift is a wonderful and loving way to honor someone special in your life. Memorial gifts can also express your congratulations to a loved one on a special occasion, birthday or anniversary.
Besides paying tribute to a loved one, memorial gifts to St. Joseph's Indian School provide quality education and top-notch care to precious Lakota (Sioux) children.
Ways to remember your loved ones:
- Honor gifts — Express your congratulations to honor someone on that special occasion, birthday or anniversary. The person being honored will receive a notification of your gift.
- Memorial gift — Remember a loved one or a friend who has passed.
- The family will receive a enrollment folder with the name of the enrollee
- A blessed prayer card
- Memorializes a loved one through prayer
- Reminds family and friends of your prayerful respect and compassion
- Provides for the needs of Lakota (Sioux) youngsters at St. Joseph's Indian School
When you share a gift with St. Joseph's Indian School in lieu of flowers, we will:
- Send a card on your behalf to the loved one's family
- Enroll the deceased in our prayer program
- Remember your loved one in our monthly Novena
- Send a special acknowledgement letter from Fr. Anthony
- Use your gift wisely to provide for the daily needs of the Lakota boys and girls in our care.
- Engraved brass plate displayed in Our Lady of the Sioux Chapel
- $500 memorial gift
For more information about memorials please contact our staff at 1-800-584-9200 or at email@example.com.