A memorial gift is a wonderful and loving way to honor someone special in your life. Memorial gifts can also express your congratulations to a loved one on a special occasion, birthday or anniversary.
Besides paying tribute to a loved one, memorial gifts to St. Joseph's Indian School provide quality education and top-notch care to precious Lakota (Sioux) children.
Ways to remember your loved ones:
- Honor gifts — Express your congratulations to honor someone on that special occasion, birthday or anniversary. The person being honored will receive a notification of your gift.
- Memorial gift — Remember a loved one or a friend who has passed.
- The family will receive a enrollment folder with the name of the enrollee
- A blessed prayer card
- Memorializes a loved one through prayer
- Reminds family and friends of your prayerful respect and compassion
- Provides for the needs of Lakota (Sioux) youngsters at St. Joseph's Indian School
When you share a gift with St. Joseph's Indian School in lieu of flowers, we will:
- Send a card on your behalf to the loved one's family
- Enroll the deceased in our prayer program
- Remember your loved one in our monthly Novena
- Send a special acknowledgement letter from Fr. Greg
- Use your gift wisely to provide for the daily needs of the Lakota boys and girls in our care.
For families wishing to designate St. Joseph’s Indian School to receive gifts in lieu of flowers:
Memorial gifts may be made online at: stjo.org/flowers
St. Joseph’s Indian School
PO Box 100
Chamberlain, SD 57325
Or by calling: 1-855-777-3433
- Engraved brass plate displayed in Our Lady of the Sioux Chapel
- $500 memorial gift
For more information about memorials please contact our staff at 1-800-584-9200 or at email@example.com.